Showing all 3 results
14 hours ago
Nothing like a simple dinner with minimal ingredients and fresh flavours!
Trying to extend my trip with the flavours of Italy! 🤷🏻♀️😉🇮🇹
#foodie #simplerecipes #fresh #cutlets #lemon #foodmadegood #healthyfoodmadeeasy #dinner #paleo #digestionsupport #basil #ontherun #fastfood #healthy ... See MoreSee Less
Looks delicious 😋!
Tracy Houle Nutrition is at Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore Abitazione Parroco.
2 days ago
Well, that’s a wrap!! Our Italian family adventure has come to an end! The kids are totally bummed 🙁 out that it’s over and I’m elated that they had such a wonderful time and now miss Italy - like I always do. 🇮🇹 🙂
From the southern most point of the heel, all the way up the coast to the beautiful gargano park that is the spur, to the bustling beach side city of Pescara - and a bunch of stops along the way; Veni Vidi Vici! 😉
Here are just a few notes if you decide to venture into the beautiful country that is Italy:
1. If you venture out of the major tourist areas, expect a slower pace of life and stores to be closed in the middle of the day.
2. Don’t expect a grande latte of any sort, it’s espresso after noon only!
3. If you don’t like fish, get over it - you’ll be missing out. The fish in most parts is literally plucked from the sea within days of eating it, you won’t regret it!
4. Italians might be slow paced but you can’t tell from the driving. For some reason they seem like they are in a hurry to get stuff done when they’re on the road. 🚗
5. Bring money for shopping and make sure you have at least 10 pounds to spare in your luggage when you pack for your trip! Can’t even tell you how many shoes were bought for this family!! 👟😆 Luckily I thought ahead! 😊
6. Italians still don’t believe in queuing up, so if you see what should be a line-up but is just a mash up of people and confusion - try and have a sense of humor about it! No sense in getting frustrated about a different way of life on your vacay! But don’t be shy about telling them to get behind you! I did and they did! 😉😆
That’s it! I’m off to plan next years trip. 😉😆🇮🇹
#vacation #italy #familytrip #salento #vacaymode #rome #pescara #food #lecce #familyadventure #beachlife #heartinitaly #summer2019 #foodie #familylife #pizza #pasta #icecream @ Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore Abitazione Parroco ... See MoreSee Less
Beautiful pictures! It looks like an unforgettable time with great memories! So glad you all had a great time!
Beautiful pictures Tracy - and you pretty much summed up Italy the way I remember it 😉
Tracy Houle Nutrition is in Manoppello, Italy.
6 days ago
When folks travel to Italy the one thing you’ll alway hear about is how delicious the food is, or how foods that are not tolerated well in North America feel fine in Italy!
This trip has been no exception!
Food is still extremely valued and Italians don’t mess around with quality and freshness.
Everything we’ve eaten feels like it was picked fresh today. We’ve even eaten chicken from my husbands great-aunts backyard. (Not caught yesterday 😉)
The last picture is a huge rosemary bush that has the most beautiful aroma! 🌱
#chickencoup #tomatoes #eggplant #pomegranate #figtree #rosemary #gardenlife #growyourfood #quality #over #quantity #fresh #italylife @ Manoppello, Italy ... See MoreSee Less